Thursday, February 16, 2017

Quick & Easy Work Make Up


As I work pretty much 'full time' in retail my morning make up routine isn't anything exciting because I do not see the point in going full out just for work (especially when i work outside in the yard in all weather conditions). This is why I thought i would show you guys this easy everyday quick morning look. I do tend to change up the items that go into my make up bag and lately I have really been enjoying this simple make up look, I really find each make up product works together so well. As you can see there is a well used eye shadow pallet & a colour 24 tattoo eye glitter but this will only get used if my work shift is a late afternoon one and i have a little longer in the day to put my make up on. Another thing i have recently been falling in love with is curling my eyelashes this was once something i never used to do now I curl my eyelashes daily you will be surprised if you don't use them how much they actually work and can totally transform your look just by having nice naturally curly eyelashes. I also have kind of gone off using eyeliner on my eyelid i have been applying this black liner just along the waterline underneath my top eyelashes to create a darker look to the root of the eyelashes and also makes them stand out a lot more saving time on trying to create a winged eyeliner look before work.


Make up & brushes used and in this post 






L'oreal Paris - Mattifying Primer
Collction - Lasting perfection concealer
Rimmel - 25 hour lasting finish liquid foundation
Rimmel - Stay matte pressed powder
Makeup Revolution - Pro HD powder contour 'Fair'
Beauty Uk - Eden palette
Maybelline colour tattoo - Eternal Gold
Maybelline - Lash sensational mascara
Maybelline - Master Kajal liner
Clinique - Lash curlers 
MUA ultra brow palette - Medium/dark 
Benefit - high brow pencil 
Benefit - Precisely my brow pencil 
Real Techniques - Concealer Brush
Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques - Powder Brush
Real Techniques - Sculpting Brush





Thank you for reading this post if you have any questions or simply just want to leave a comment please do!!
 PaigeLouise xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger templates by pipdig