Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Whats in my bag




I have never really understood why people would write a post about whats inside there bag but until recently I have been reading more and more post about this & have really been enjoying having a nosy in other peoples bags. I mean who doesn't like it,come on I find it so interesting to see what people actually carry around with them. 

As you can see I have emptied out the contents of my bag after a day at work so you can see what I actually have inside my bag on a daily basis. And Just in case your wondering the bag I am currently using is my Dr Martens rucksack in cherry red & it's called 'Kiev Leather Backpack' & was £135.00. its main purpose is to carry my laptop inside but I also love it for work!

 I will admit I'm not the kind of person to have wrappers or rubbish in my bag as that would drive me insane but you will always find a drink or left over lunch ( from the same day obvs) in my bag as well as all my other wok bits like my lanyard name badge and if not more then one safety knife these do my head in but I still some how end up bringing them home in my bag. 

 You can see all the usual beauty and 'must haves' bits I carry around with me but one item I do just want to mention and I don't even care if some people find this grim or weird but its that bloody poo spray everyone keeps going on about. Yeah I  said it POO SPRAY. (top right corner yellow bottle) its honestly amazing totally masks the smell of any Oder or marks in the loo its incredible especially if your in desperate need. highly recommend it, like honestly even just to keep in your bag for emergency's. I know I will. Sorry to bring that up but we all poo so get over it !!! 

Pocket mirror
diary 
work safety knife 
chewing gum 
left over lunch & drink 
two types of next mini perfume 
lipstick I will be wearing for the day 
keys
hairbrush
pen
Ted baker purse 
I phone 7 plus 
Zoella's Hand cream
4 head headache roll on 
Poo pourri ( Poo spray)
Works lanyard & name badge 

Thank you for taking the time to read my post & leave comments. I do appreciate each & every single one & I will reply. Please leave a link to your blog or social media in your comment so I can go & check it out and return some of the love.. 👄 

Paige Louise xxx 
SHARE:

4 comments

Antonia said...

I love to read this kind of posts. But I'm so in love with this bag. The color, shape and details are just perfect. Need to get my hands on it. xo

Antonia || Sweet Passions

Unknown said...

I love the bit about poo spray, it did make my giggle! But it's true we all do it! You have a very organised bag! I wish mine was this organised. Mind you my bag is a changing bag at the moment and will be for the next few y

Tasha x

http://itsatashathing.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/jackson-reece-baby-wipes-review.html?m=1

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment!! It's a lovely bag I've had my eye on it for month and month now and finally gave it and got it! It's a beauty get one!! They do a lush olive green as well 😩❤️ Xx

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment sweet I did leave a comment over on your blog! I think your fab!! 🙌🏼 Only have an organised bag as I'm slightly OCD with everything lol! Xx

Blogger templates by pipdig