Friday, April 07, 2017

Primark haul

It seems for me Primark had a very hit and miss period for a while every time I went into the store there was nothing that caught my eye at all, it was just the same old junk. But as we are slowly coming into spring/summer weather the cute clothing items are creeping back in and I LOVE IT. (even if the prices seem to have shot up on some things over night) I Just couldn't help myself especially when it comes to anything Embroidery or frilly.

I have placed all images of items purchased & prices will be placed in a description at the end



All items shown were bought from the Norwich Primark store 

Embroidery Sandals - £8
Black Swallow Bag - £7
Choker Sets - * As Priced in Photo *
Blue Embroidery Stripped Frill Shirt - £10
Black Band T With Frill Trim - £8
Grey Polka Dot Frill Midi Skirt - £10
Pom Pom Cushion *Reduced* Was £5/ Now £3


Have you visited Primark lately? if so was it a success for you or not so much? 

Thank you for taking the time to read my post & leave comments. I do appreciate each & every single one & I will reply. Please leave a link to your Blog or social media in your comment so I can go & check it out and return some of the love.. 👄 

Paige Louise xxx 

SHARE:

12 comments

Anonymous said...

Love love love the American dreamer top ❤ haven't been to primark for about a year!! Seeing your post is making me want to go!x

Unknown said...

It's a cute little too isn't it and for £8 you can't really complain! Thank you for your comment means a lot and yes get yourself to Primark 🙂🙌🏼 Xx

Abbey Louisa Rose said...

Wow, you picked up some total beauties here Paige! I'm in love with that little pom pom cushion, what a steal at just £3 in the sale!! I too find that Primark can be quite hit and miss, my local store is really small so when it's all 'miss' stuff, it's so disappointing!

Abbey 😍 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

Unknown said...

I love Primark. These are such beauties! Totally in love with those chokers, they're gorgeous!
Claire xo

Kayleigh said...

I absolutely love the chokers, and the cushion is an absolute bargain at £3! Loving everything at primark right now x

Unknown said...

I was very lucky this time and managed to get my hands on some pretty cute stuff! I've been looking for this cushion ever since 'zoella' bought it in a haul I fell in love with it right from then and when I did found it £3 ah bargain!! Thank you for the comment lovely ✨ when Primark have off moments they can really be terrible xxx

Unknown said...

They have some great finds in ATM! I know and for £2 can't go wrong!! Thanks for the comment beauty! ✨ xx

Unknown said...

I know I have been looking for that cushion for ages and I come across like the last 2 and they were reduced to clear So I grabbed it so fast everyone must of thought I had gone crazy! 😏🙌🏼 Thank you for the comment xx

Ellie said...

These are some really gorgeous items! Primark is fab & I haven't been in there for a while so this post made me want to go so badly. I love the chokers and the cushion is gorgeous & an absolute steal for £3.00! Thanks for sharing, I love reading these kind of posts :).

Ellie Xx | www.make-it-up.co.uk

Unknown said...

They really do have some beautiful items coming in! I love to see the change in into spring and summer such lovely clothing starts to appear! It certainly was & thank you very much for your lovely comment and kind words it means A lot! Xxxx

Unknown said...

You have literally the cutest blog photography, it's so simple but so classy and fresh I love it! I've been wanting that pompom pillow for ages but knowing my luck it won't be on sale in my store haha! Also, absolutely love those shoes!
Clo x

Https://xvousetesbellex.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

So sorry I've only now been able to get onto my blog post & reply but just wanted to say a massive thank you that's so kind of you! I have also been looking for a for a few weeks and it just happened to end up being on and end reduced 😩 Hope you get one Hun! Thanks again 💛 Xxx

Blogger templates by pipdig